Undergraduate programs including vocational courses offered at the Mahavidyalaya are affiliated to the Ranchi University, Ranchi. The College also has an Intermediate section offering degree in Science, Commerce and Arts streams affiliated to JAC.
The Mahavidyalaya has an open admission process based on Merit basis. The college admission committee will declare the cut off marks for individual Honours programs before the admissions begin and the qualifying students may directly take admission. A relaxation of 5% in the cutoff marks will be given to Female candidates and candidates belonging to the reservation categories.
The admission form and prospectus may be downloaded from the college website or may be obtained from the College counters after payment of the requisite fee in Cash / Demand Draft of Rs.500. For downloaded forms, the prospectus and admission form fee of Rs. 500 will be added to the net admission fee payable by the students.
No money order or postal order will be accepted. The college counters remain open on all working days from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
The College will be offering Post Graduation courses in the subjects Commerce (M.Com), Management (MBA) and Computer Application (MCA) affiliated to Ranchi University from the session 2017-18. A merit list will be published for admission to these courses. The final dates will be declared in the first week of June.
The Mahavidyalaya will be offering Add-on courses in the subjects Computer Application, Office Administration and Retail Management, all affiliated to Ranchi University. The students admitted in any degree level program at the Mahavidyalaya may opt for any of these add-on courses simultaneously and obtain certificate, Diploma and Advance diploma after successfully completing any of these add-on courses respectively for one year, two years and three years.
The Mahavidyalaya is also offering two free of cost certificate programs in YOGA and Basic Computer Training for students enrolling in any of the courses at Degree or Post Graduation level. Interested students may contact the college office for joining these courses.
Download Admission Form 2017
1. The Post-Graduation programs will be of two year duration
2. The Under Graduate programs shall be of three years duration.
3. The Intermediate programs are of two years duration.
4. The Add-on courses are only for regular degree students.
5. The Certificate courses will have their individual time modules.
6. Candidates may apply for more than one course within a program. Such candidates will have to apply separately for all courses / subjects.
7. For admission into Intermediate degree in any subject it shall be necessary for a student to have obtained not less than 50% marks in the Matriculation examination.
8. For admission into Graduation degree in any subject it shall be necessary for a student to have obtained not less than 45% marks in the Intermediate / + 2 / equivalent examination.
9. Admission in the Post-Graduation programs will be as per merit list published on the basis of seats available and applications received.
10. A relaxation of 5% in cutoff marks will be given to Female and reservation category candidates.